2. Use the Wordpress blog
(If the launcher doesn't work, please visit the blog instead!)
Before playing the demo, please keep the following information in mind:
- Some features are currently missing or unfinished.
- The demo uses placeholder graphics and animations.
- The final game will have much better graphics and animations.
- Yandere Simulator does not contain pornographic content, but it is intended to be played by adults. This game is not appropriate for children.
- As of now, Yandere Simulator is a PC-only game. I cannot provide you with a Mac, Linux, or Android build of the game right now. I'm sorry.
- The demo is updated frequently. If the demo doesn't run smoothly for you, please wait for a future update with improved performance.
- This demo is roughly representative of the final game, but the final game will be much more polished than the demo.
- Please only report bugs after reading all of the information on the Bug Reporting page.
Yandere Simulator has a launcher that will allow you to easily download the latest version of the demo! Click below to download the launcher:
If the launcher is not working for some reason, you can download the game using the following link:
Or, any of the links listed here:
If you see anything like this, your download was corrupted; you need to re-download the game.
If you have enabled debug commands, the following controls are available:
- Press the “\” key to open a debug menu.
- Press ‘+’ to speed up time and ‘-‘ to slow down time. (This is a debug feature, and will not be in the final game.)
- Use the Scroll wheel to zoom in on Yandere-chan’s face. (May not exist in final game.)
- ‘N’ key to increase music volume, ‘B’ key to decrease music volume.
- ‘M’ key to mute the music.
- Take out your camera and press the left ‘Alt’ key to activate “Cinematic Camera Mode”. Press that key again to disable the cinematic camera.
- ‘~’ key to reset the level.
If you have enabled debug commands, the following customization options are available:
- ‘H’ key to cycle through hairstyles.
- ‘P’ key to cycle through eyewear.
- ‘O’ key to cycle through silly accessories.
- Use the < and > keys to decrease or increase the protagonist's bust size.